Gas Water Heaters
Gas water heaters are one of the most common types of water heaters on the market. They rely on natural gas to provide your home with a supply of hot steady water and are the most economical.
If you’re interested in having a gas water heater installed in your Vancouver WA area home, the plumbers at True Plumbing can help.
Benefits of Gas Water Heaters
Are you on the fence about a gas water heater? Here are some benefits of owning a gas water heater:
- More cost-effective and cheaper to run than electricity
- Twice the recovery rate of electric units, meaning it can heat more water in a shorter amount of time.
- Quicker installation
- Reliable, even in a power outage
- Long lifespan of about 12+ years
- Minimal maintenance
Signs You May Need a New Gas Water Heater
- No hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Water heater is leaking
- Pilot light will not stay lit
- Rust-colored water
- Odorous water
- Unusual noises in the water heater