Drain Cleaning in Vancouver, WA
Expert Service for Clearing Clogged Drains
Your interior and exterior drains are essential for moving water out and away from your home. If you are having a problem with a clogged drain, the professional technicians at True Plumbing offer drain cleaning in Vancouver, WA using the best quality tools and methods. We are equipped to locate and clear clogs from all interior and exterior drains.
Give us a call at (360) 889-8881 to schedule drain cleaning service today!
Common Causes of a Clogged Drain
It doesn't take much to clog a drain. They're not designed to be a universal dumping ground, and as a general rule, the only things that should ever go down the drain are water, human waste, and toilet paper. However, some things are more likely to cause a clog that others. Some of the top culprits include:
- Tree roots: Even a small crack in your underground plumbing system can be enough for a tree root to work its way inside and grow until it completely blocks off all flow. It's a good idea to have your plumbing inspected every so often to ensure that nothing is growing inside your pipes.
- Cotton products and "flushable" wipes: Just because something is marketed as flushable doesn't necessarily mean that it is. Many of these products don't actually break down completely in water, leaving behind large pieces of debris that can get caught in your plumbing and cause a clog. In a similar vein, cotton products expand dramatically when exposed to water and can cause a serious clog.
- Fats, oils, and grease: It's best to dispose of these substances in the trash can rather than pouring them down the drain. Whether it's butter, trimmings from meat, vegetable oil, or anything else, dumping it down the sink is the quickest way to form a major blockage.
- Soap scum: Traditional bars of soap are typically made with some form of fat, which is already not great for your pipes. It will also bond with minerals in your tap water and leave behind a residue known as soap scum that can quickly build up and clog your pipes. It's best to use liquid soap instead for this reason.
- Food: Even if you have a garbage disposal, dumping food down the drain is a risk at best. Coffee grounds and tea leaves are by far the worst offenders of kitchen drain clogs, but you should always dispose of food in the trash can.
Expert Clog Removal
Drain clogs are a common plumbing problem in most homes. Simple clogs can often be handled with DIY methods at home. However, stubborn or recurring clogs require a professional approach for effective clog removal. We offer drain cleaning in Vancouver for kitchen sink drains, toilets, tub and shower drains, and washing machine drains.
Exterior Drain Cleaning
Homes may have a variety of exterior drains to move away from the foundation of the building. Clogs in exterior drains can cause serious damage to foundations, basements, and crawlspaces. At True Plumbing, we offer exterior drain cleaning services to ensure that the water is efficiently draining away from your home to prevent flooding and water damage.
We offer exterior drain cleaning services for:
- Storm drains
- French drains
- Drainpipe outlets
- Catch basin drains
- Patio and deck drains
- Walkway and driveway drains
We use advanced technology, such as septic cameras, and the knowledge we have acquired through years of experience to diagnose and solve problems with clogged drains. Our skilled plumbing technicians are available to answer your call and schedule same-day service for any problem with your drains.If you are having a problem with a clogged drain, give us a call at (360) 889-8881 for prompt, efficient service.
“I'm very pleased with their excellent service”- Anh L.
“Reliable, on time, and will not try to upsell you”- Maurice G.
“Great price great service”- Steven C.