Serving Vancouver WA | Clark County WA | Woodland WA
If your plumbing is corroded, outdated, or constantly needing repairs, it may be time to have them repiped. True Plumbing offers professional plumbing repipe services in Vancouver, WA and surrounding areas. Our experienced plumbing technicians can handle everything from replacing a section of pipe to whole-house repiping.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Pipes
- A lack of water pressure in showers and sinks.
- Discolored or rusty water
- Extreme temperature shifts in the shower when other water sources are used
- Interior or exterior pipe leaks
- Trouble using multiple faucets at one time
Copper vs. PEX
If the time has come to replace your plumbing system, you may want to consider the benefits of copper or PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) piping.
PEX piping is strong, resilient, and pliable, which means it can be maneuvered more easily and with greater control during the installation process. PEX is also less vulnerable to damage caused by freezing, so there is less risk of pipes freezing and bursting.
PEX is commonly used under walkways and floors, under slab foundations, and in support of radiant heating systems.
Copper piping is made of a high-quality, natural material that is durable and long-lasting. This piping is resistant to bacterial growth in pipes and helps to increase property value. Copper is also lead-free and doesn’t warp, bend, or sag. It’s often used in piping material in new construction projects as well.
We have same-day service! Leave us your information below and we will get right back to you.
Repair vs Repipe
Whether repair or repiping is your best option depends on a variety of factors. True Plumbing takes these factors into account before making a recommendation. Some reasons we may recommend a whole home repipe include:
- Your Home’s Age: The majority of home plumbing infrastructure in the US is over 60 years old. Many of the materials used at the time have since experienced significant damage and decay. Often, a plumbing repipe is the best solution.
- Pipe Materials: Inferior materials can deteriorate much faster than today’s preferred products. Your pipes may have been made from clay, tile, steel, or other materials. In this case, we will most likely recommend repiping.
- Soil Conditions: There are certain soil conditions that negatively affect pipes. High levels of chloride and a low electrical resistance level can cause premature corrosion of pipes and water lines. Soil with high clay content can be particularly damaging.
- Tree Growth: Root growth is one of the most common reasons we repipe. When trees and other plants grow deep root structures, they’ll seek water sources wherever they can find them. This means, unfortunately, they will grow inside of your pipes and potentially make them unusable.
Benefits of Repiping Your Home
- Saves you money: Without the need for constant servicing and repairs, you are saving money in the long run.
- Improves water pressure: Clogged pipes typically result in a decline in water pressure. New pipes are free of buildup, which means your water pressure will be perfect.
- Improves water quality: Old rusty pipes dirty up your water, causing it to change in color and smell. New pipes produce clean, pure, and safe water.
- Improves water temperature: With new, more efficient pipes, you won’t run out of hot water before you even finish taking your shower.
Plumbing Repipe Specialists
If you believe your home is due for a repiping, turn to True Plumbing in Vancouver WA. Our crew has over 70 years of combined experience providing exceptional plumbing repipe services. We’ll inspect your current plumbing and recommend the best solution for you. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment!
Plumbing Repipes in Vancouver WA & Clark County WA
Serving the surrounding area