Water Filtration Systems
Most of us like to think that the water in our homes is clean and safe. Unfortunately, many homes have water that tastes strange and is loaded with toxins, heavy metals, bio and industrial contaminates, and more.
To improve the quality of your water, we recommend installing a whole-house water filtration system. With a new water filter system, you can rest easy knowing that the water coming from every fixture in your home is clean and safe to drink.
From selecting the ideal unit to installing it accurately, True Plumbing in Vancouver, WA will take the guesswork and stress out of your system install, so you can focus on enjoying your home. Contact us today to start experiencing fresh, clean water in your home.
Benefits of a Water Filter System
From portable filtered water jugs, to point-of-use filters, most of these filtration systems only work with a small amount of water. With a whole-house water filtration system, you can rest easy knowing that every bit of water entering your home is usable.
Other benefits of whole-home water filtration systems include:
- Improves appliance performance: Hard water can have a substantial impact on your appliances. It can easily damage your washer and water heater, preventing them from working correctly and resulting in constant repairs and service. Removing hard water helps your appliances run smoothly.
- Prevents plumbing problems: Poor water quality can damage and deteriorate your plumbing over time and can result in clogs and blockages. Over time, this can lead to leaks or require a whole-home repipe. With a home water filtration installation, your pipes will remain clean and free-flowing.
- Increases property value: If you plan to sell your home in the future, a whole-home water filtration system is a great selling point and will make your listing stand out.
- Eco-friendliness: If you’re looking for ways to decrease your impact on the environment and carbon footprint, a whole-house water filtration system will help you do that. These systems reduce usage of plastic bottles and remove harmful bacteria from the water upon entering and leaving your home.
- Money savings: A water filtration system is a sound investment that can provide you with great returns since it can mitigate the risk of plumbing issues, which will save you money in the long run.
Our professionals will test your water for free to determine which water filter system is best for your family and your home.
Experts in Water Filter Systems
If you’re ready to move forward with a whole-house water filtration system installation, contact True Plumbing, a plumbing company in Vancouver, WA today. We offer personalized solutions that ensure you find the right filtration system for your budget and needs. Our team also specializes in whole-home water filter repairs, so we can ensure you always have pure water.